Main Menu

What's the most difficult game you ever played?

Started by Henrywrites, August 21, 2023, 06:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Henrywrites

There is joy when you are able to win most of the contests on the game that you play. Which of the games can you say that you found very difficult playing? Were you able to find a way around it or did you just abandon the game?
A gamer!

TwitchisMental

Alot of Sega and Nintendo games were pretty darn hard.

The hardest game I ever played was Lion King for SNES and Genesis. I don't think I ever beat it to be honest.

Ravenfreak

Quote from: TwitchisMental on August 21, 2023, 08:35:50 AMAlot of Sega and Nintendo games were pretty darn hard.

The hardest game I ever played was Lion King for SNES and Genesis. I don't think I ever beat it to be honest.
I can barely make it past the stampede level, I did it once as a kid but ugh it was a pain. My spouse made it farther than me, they can make it to adult Simba. Out of all the games I've played though Dark Souls 3 is the hardest. It took me 15 tries to beat the first boss, and then after that I stopped playing.

Nomad

Last year, I bought Elden Ring. I do not think I have ever played a game that is as difficult as Elden Ring. The game made a lot of hype that's why I bought this game, but I do enjoy plating Elden Ring.

Bizdustry

Skyrim can be challenging because it has a huge world to explore with lots of quests and things to do. It can be difficult to figure out where to go and what to do next because there are so many options available. This would have to be the most difficult game I've ever played.

TwitchisMental

Quote from: Nomad on September 02, 2023, 08:09:16 AMLast year, I bought Elden Ring. I do not think I have ever played a game that is as difficult as Elden Ring. The game made a lot of hype that's why I bought this game, but I do enjoy plating Elden Ring.
Elden Ring is definitely a pain in the arse :laugh: .

Debashis

I've played a lot of PC games. Among them the most difficult which I found to play was MotoGP. Damn its so hard to master the game. The bikes are extremely difficult to handle. We need to understand all the technicalities of the bikes. Only then we can understand and learn how to drive it exactly without falling at every turn of the race course lol.