Main Menu

Who plays games more?

Started by Heatman, November 21, 2023, 05:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heatman

Between men and women, who do you think are more into playing video games? Although, from a mere observation, it might seem like men play video games more than ladies but I doubt this is the reality.

Do you think there is any way to find out the real figures on who plays video games more between men and women?

Kennysplash

There is no argument about it, it is definitely men. There was a thread on twitter the other day where men were confusing the women with video games. It totally worked and it was funny, women have no idea whatsoever of video games. Save for very few of them though.

TwitchisMental

I believe men play games more than women, but those numbers are changing quickly.

Henrywrites

Quote from: Heatman on November 21, 2023, 05:12:47 AMBetween men and women, who do you think are more into playing video games? Although, from a mere observation, it might seem like men play video games more than ladies but I doubt this is the reality.

Do you think there is any way to find out the real figures on who plays video games more between men and women?

Personally,  I think women don't play more games than men. Men are the ones that are always gaming and will keep playing games which makes it more fun since men play games with passion. It is rare to see a group of ladies playing games. It is always more men and lesser women.
A gamer!

Ravenfreak

Yeah I think men play games more than women do, but I know a few women who are gamers. In fact my childhood crush still plays games, she even got addicted to League of Legends. You can see that more women are starting to play games on stream now.

Heatman

Quote from: Henrywrites on December 27, 2023, 10:46:02 PM
Quote from: Heatman on November 21, 2023, 05:12:47 AMBetween men and women, who do you think are more into playing video games? Although, from a mere observation, it might seem like men play video games more than ladies but I doubt this is the reality.

Personally,  I think women don't play more games than men. Men are the ones that are always gaming and will keep playing games which makes it more fun since men play games with passion. It is rare to see a group of ladies playing games. It is always more men and lesser women.

Yeah, it's true that seeing a group of ladies playings video games is rare. I've seen some of them but they are not many but when it comes to men who plays, they are uncountable.

Cobra!

I can only go by the feeeeremales! those who identify as female in my life, and most of them are way more casual gamers than the males are. By casual I mean they'll get into the latest trending mobile game for as long as it's trending, and that's really it.
Some don't play video games at all! I don't know a single male that doesn't.